Lowongan Kerja Posisi GA & External Relation SPV di Geo Energy Group
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Kualifikasi Umum :
· Usia Maksimum 40 tahun
· Pengalaman minimal 5 tahun sebagai GA &External Relation SPV di Perusahaan Tambang Batubara
· Pendidikan S1 dari universitas terkemuka, diutamakan dari bidang Hukum/Psikologi/Manajemen SDM
· Mampu berbahasa Inggris baik lisan dan tulisan
· Memiliki kemampuan komunikasi yang baik dan kemampuan menganalisa masalah
· Memiliki jiwa kepemimpinan tegas, disiplin, konsisten dan mampu bekerja dibawah tekanan
· Bersedia ditempatkan di lokasi tambang (KalSel) dengan roster kerja
Kualifikasi Khusus :
· Memiliki pengalaman dalam Pelaksanaan Pengembangan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat (PPM) dan Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) dan eksternal di wilayan desa ring tambang
· Memahami pengelolaan program CSR, PPM dan eksternal di wilayah desa ring tambang
· Memahami pengelolaan GA di area kantor dan Mess
· Memiliki kemampuan memimpin dan meningkatkan kinerja tim
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Supervisor/Koordinator
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sumber Daya Manusia/Personalia, Sumber Daya Manusia / HR / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Geo Energy Group
GEO ENERGY GROUP is a coal mining group, established since 2008, with offices in Singapore and Jakarta, Indonesia and production operations in Kalimantan, Indonesia. Geo Energy has been listed on Singapore Stock Exchange’s main board (Stock Code: RE4) since 2012 and is part of the Singapore FTSE index.
Geo Energy has transitioned from being primarily a coal mining services provider to a coal producer that subcontracts its coal mining operation. This transition has allowed the Group to change the business model from operating as a relatively small scale mining services provider in an environment of high capital expenditure and relatively low operational efficiency, with high dependence on owners of coal mining concessions, to being a low-cost coal producer with high-quality coal mining assets, working in collaboration with word-class business partners, such as BUMA (primary coal mining services provider), and ECTP (primary offtaker of coal produced from SDJ mine).
Geo Energy owns four mining concessions through its wholly-owned subsidiaries PT Bumi Enggang Khatulistiwa (“BEK”), PT Sungai Danau Jaya (“SDJ”), PT Tanah Bumbu Resources (“TBR”) and PT Surya Tambang Tolindo (“STT”) in Kalimantan, Indonesia.
SDJ and TBR, adjacent to each other, benefit from favourable mining and geological conditions, with relatively thin layers of overburden and thick horizontal coal seams, which allow for efficient and low-cost mining. The SDJ and TBR mines have sub-bituminous, low-ash and low-sulphur coal with calorific values of around 4,200 kcal/kg, with an average stripping ratio of less than 3.5.
BEK and STT mining concessions are located in Kutai Barat, East Kalimantan. Coal mining operations at BEK mine was commenced in February 2012 and placed under care and maintenance in September 2014. However, in late 2017, mining operations has recommenced. STT coal mining concession area is currently undeveloped, with the Group in discussions with various parties on potential cooperation with regard to the development of the STT mine.
Geo Energy remains committed to sustainable growth and enhancing shareholder value. The Group will continue to pursue opportunities to expand the mining operations and in growing the coal reserves through strategic acquisitions or vertical integration.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Geo Energy Group
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 25 hari
Industri : Pertambangan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Mine Uniform & Business, Working Hours
Lokasi : Kalimantan Selatan