Lowongan Kerja Posisi HR Ops Manager di
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
You will contribute to developing the HR strategies, policies, programs, people and organizational culture. You have to think strategically and stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and also work closely with other departments to align the company objectives. You will be entrusted with the following
- Recruitment : Plan and handle all administrative tasks for employee lifecycle, including hiring, onboarding, development, retention and offboarding.
- Compensation & Benefits : Administer, analyze and report on compensation and benefit, including payroll administration, tax filing, and monthly reporting to Finance.
- People & Organization Development : Collaborate with other departments to create effective KPI to analyse and improve the performance. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human resources.
- Employee Relation : Establish and maintain effective employee relations programs that promote positive employee morale, motivation, and engagement.
- Legal & Labor Policies : Good understanding in legal & labor policies and good relationships with labor unions.
- Has experience as HR Supervisor min. 3 years in the manufacturing industry, with total experience in HR roles +5 years.
- Education in Human resource management or legal.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure, work effectively with minimum supervision and manage a team.
- Has strategic thinking, problem-solving, good communication and negotiation skills.
Wisma 46, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1, RT.1/RW.8, Karet Tengsin, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manajer/Asisten Manajer
Kualifikasi : Tidak terspesifikasi
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sumber Daya Manusia/Personalia, Sumber Daya Manusia / HR / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja,
Enthusiastic about participating in the Indonesian arabica coffee market by sourcing from local sources to match global taste from high-quality coffees in Indonesia’s distinct areas, backed up by credible traceability data.
Our company envisioned creating a farming community and a sustainable business for the local farmers. We want to deliver you the finest Indonesian-origin coffee you’ve ever tasted.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Jakarta Pusat