Lowongan Kerja Posisi Sales Co-worker (Jakarta Garden City) di IKEA Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Here, at IKEA, we offer an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Actively approach customers who require additional help. Identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- Being an expert in your area to build strong relationships with customers throughout their researching, planning and purchasing journey.
- Keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
We want you to be a person who:
- A passion for selling, reaching your goals and getting the best for IKEA customers.
- Strong communication and customer skills, ensuring we keep the customer in mind no matter what we do.
- Ability to take personal initiatives and able to work individually as well in a team.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment. As our store trades 7 days a week, you have the ability to work a mix of day. throughout the store.
If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : SMA, SMU/SMK/STM, Sertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma), Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Kontrak
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Penjualan / Pemasaran, Penjualan Ritel / 503, 145
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, IKEA Indonesia
IKEA, the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan IKEA Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 hari
Industri : Retail/Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Casual/Uniform, Regular Hours (Monday-Friday)/Shift Required
Lokasi : Jakarta Timur