Lowongan Kerja Posisi Secondary School Civics Teacher (Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan) di Yayasan Pendidikan dan Bahasa Victory (Sekolah Victory Plus)
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Role of A Teacher:
- preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities that are engaging;
- marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of students’ progress and development;
- supporting students to become responsible for their own lean
- researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
- selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment including the usage of Information and Communication Technology ;
- undertaking pastoral care that supports holistic approach to students welfare on school premises;
- preparing students for assessments and external examinations;
- managing student behavior in the classroom and on school premises, and applying the appropriate school disciplinary procedures in cases of misbehavior;
- ensuring Managbac is kept uptodate regarding planning and assessment.
- explicitly teach the designated ATL skills within context
- model the IB learner profile attributes
- practicing mindfulness at the start of each lesson
- participating in and organizing programs, events and competitions related to their subjects;
- liaising with the Inclusion Support Team to implement recommendations from team including following an modification e.g. IEP
- participating in departmental meetings, conferences with parents and whole school training events;
- liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers and guidance counselor;
- model the language of instruction (Bahasa Indonesian, Mandarin & Korean teachers should model their languages)
- undergoing regular observations and participating in lesson studies either within the same subject group or across the subject as part of continuing professional development (CPD);
- developing and continuously updating professional portfolio.
- consistently demonstrate accomplished when reviewed in reference to the SVP Teaching Standards.
Job Expectations :
- All applicants must hold an S1/Undergraduate qualification from Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan/ Ilmu Hukum/ Ilmu Administrasi Negara Department
- Excellent English skills.
- Minimum has three years of working experience in related field
- A passion for teaching young children
- Engaging and inspiring
- Willingness to grow and develop to become an outstanding teacher
- Growth Mindset
- Previous experience preferable
- 21st century teaching skills
- High level of technology skills
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Pendidikan/Pelatihan, Pendidikan / 507, 105
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Yayasan Pendidikan dan Bahasa Victory (Sekolah Victory Plus)
Sekolah Victory Plus is a school under Yayasan Pendidikan dan Bahasa Victory which was established on May 18, 1998 as the first IB school in Kota Bekasi.
We seek faculty members who are dedicated, caring and passionate about their subject and excited by the prospect of working within a dynamic, diverse, internationally minded community. Open-minded and curious, our teachers make connections across disciplines. Classroom practices emphasize active collaborative learning. Our teachers support the development of Approaches to Learning skills which are specific skills that permeate the teaching and learning environment. Our classrooms are dynamic, safe, collaborative spaces that encourage personal and group inquiry based and concept driven learning. Professional development is an ongoing priority, as we strongly believe that a school flourishes when its teachers are themselves committed to lifelong learning. The majority of our faculty have a master’s degree or higher. We are an English speaking school and therefore we expect our staff to have a minimum IELTS score of 7. Diploma teacher recruits are expected to have as a minimum an IELTS score of 8.
In short, our professional standards and expectations are high, and the support in place is substantial. If you are interested in joining our dynamic family please peruse our website to find out more about our school. SVP provides an opportunity to further develop your PYP, MYP and DP skills as part of a faculty that includes IB workshop leaders, examiners and Evaluation Leaders. SVP is therefore, also a wonderful place to launch your professional career within the International Baccalaureate context.
In anticipation of our growth we are recruiting for the following positions for Academic Year 2024-2025 :
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Yayasan Pendidikan dan Bahasa Victory (Sekolah Victory Plus)
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 hari
Industri : Pendidikan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi Gigi, Asuransi kesehatan, Olahraga (contoh: pusat kebugaran), Parkir, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Formil (contoh: Kemeja + Dasi)
Lokasi : Bekasi